Saturday, March 13, 2010


Sleepy Jami (with Patch to watch over her) at 8:30 AM


I opened all these noisy toys in hopes she would wake up around 12:30 PM, nothing...



Pleeease wake up for flashing camera in your face???





Maybe?

There she is!! Off to run errands with mommy!




This taken just a few minutes ago, tummy time and a pile of toys, the bribes begin...


Things accomplished today:



~Sorted Jami's clothes, got out new toys she is big enough for now






~Sorted my clothes to get rid of some






~Went to Wal-Mart to buy totes for my master organizing plan in basement for holiday stuff






~Dropped off clothes donations at T&T






~Bought groceries for the week at Hy-Vee and managed to spend less than $100






~Vaccuumed family room






~Finally got all of Jami's 3 month pictures framed






I think that is about it. This morning after awaking around 6:30, Jami fell asleep again around 8:30, I attempted to sleep with her, but my to do list beckoned. Well, she slept until 1:30! Until I had to finally wake her up so we could go run errands! She is like her dad...*sigh*






While in Hy-Vee Jami had to er, take care of some business and got beet red and was grunting LoUdLY throughout most of our grocery shopping trip, people looked and laughed in sympathy, it was quite funny, I was laughing myself. Hopefully she is always able to take care of business as needed! Anyway, we got home, she fell asleep again in the car (seriously!) and slept as I unloaded groceries and totes. When she awoke, we changed her 'business', had a 6 oz bottle, then it was rice cereal time around 5:30. She was, can I say...Voracious for it? She went after it like a champ, I even made her a second small helping! As we speak she lays on the bed next to me, crying as if starving...off we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment